I’m not a big fan of Dancing with the Stars or really any reality shows, but I know that many of you are so I thought I’d take a moment and give you the scoop on which celebrities will be appearing when the ABC show returns on Monday, September, 22nd.
Here’s the lineup and their dancing partners:
• Toni Braxton, singer, 40, and season one DWTS champ Alec Mazo
• Lance Bass, singer, 29, and Lacey Schwimmer
• Ted McGinley, actor, 50, and Inna Brayer
• Cloris Leachman, actress, 82, and Corky Ballas
• Warren Sapp, former NFL star, 35, and Kym Johnson
• Rocco DiSpirito, chef, 41, and Karina Smirnoff
• Kim Kardashian, TV personality, 27, and reigning DWTS champ Mark Ballas
• Maurice Green, Olympic gold medalist track and field star, 34, and two-time DWTS champ Cheryl Burke
• Misty May-Treanor, Olympic gold medalist beach volleyball player, 31, and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
• Susan Lucci, Emmy-award winning soap opera actress, 61, and Tony Dovolani
• Jeffrey Ross, 42, comedian, and Edyta Sliwinska
• Cody Linley, 18, actor, and two-time DWTS champ Julianne Hough
• Brooke Burke, 36, TV personality, and Derek Hough
Wow, Cloris Leachman, at 82 is the oldest ever contestant on Dancing with the Stars! I remember her best from shows like Mary Tyler Moore! I took a peak at her filmography and she’s been active in films and television shows from the 1940’s right up until the present. In fact she’s in three post production movies due out in 2008 and 2009. Good for her!