If you’re fed up with your hair stylist, or would like to try a new salon in your area I’ve found just the site for you. The name of the site is perfect as it’s called “Find Beauty Salons”. The website lists beauty salons in a number of cities.
You can use Find Beauty Salons to find a new beauty salon or spa in your area, or you can help them build their site by writing your opinion of salons that are already listed on the site, or you can even submit a new Beauty salon or spa to be added to the sites growing directory.
I really like the article “10 things to consider when choosing a salon” as it goes into detailed explanations of the most important things to consider when you are trying to decide whether to give a new salon your business. Of course, your answers to the various points will vary as choosing a beauty salon is extremely subjective. I personally like to take my business to salons that have been recommended by others, ones that are busy but not too loud and trendy … whereas others might like the very trendy very busy salons.
Here’s a list of just a few things to consider when choosing a new salon:
- • What do I know about this salon or stylist? Ask friends and co-workers and do a search on the internet.
- • Does this salon offer services that I would like?
- • Is the person who I spoke with friendly? Does the communication style and method of this salon meet my needs?
- • Does this stylist seem too busy? Will I feel rushed?
- • Are these services reasonably priced for my budget? If these costs seem high am I ready and willing to splurge for the right salon?
Read the full article for a more in depth view on how to select a salon that is right for you.
I think I’ll spend some time this evening submitting a few of the salons that I’ve been to and that I’ve really liked. Why don’t you take a moment to view the listings and add some new salons as well?